Dalat, also Da Lat (Đà Lạt), located in the South Central Highlands of Vietnam, was originally the playground of the French who built villas in the clear mountain air to escape the heat and humidity of the coast and of what was then called Saigon (now) officially known as Ho Chi Minh City. Dalat is a mid-sized city that looks like a cross between Vietnam and the French Alps. Outside of the city centre, it is surrounded by a series of pine-covered hills, lakes, and higher peaks, making for some lovely scenery quite different from the rest of Vietnam. Temperatures are pleasantly warm by day, and quite cool at night, down to perhaps 10 degrees Celsius.
DAY 1: DEPARTURE FROM SAIGON TO DALAT
+ Start from Sai Gon
DAY 2: ADVENTURE DAY
+ Row on Tuyen Lam Lake
+ Robin Hill
+ Datanla Waterfall and play adventure games
+ Take a nap and have a shower
+ Have BBQ dinner
+ Join Ethnic minority’s activities
+ Go Bar
DAY 3: EXPLORE AROUND
+ Go for a walk around Da lat Market
+ Have a picnic at Vang Valley.
+ Visit Strawberry Farm
+ Back to Sai Gon
SPECIAL OFFER FOR GLOBETROTTR’S HOUSEMATES
– 5% Discount: if you participate.
– 6% Discount: if you participate with 01 other housemate (same house).
– 7% Discount: if you participate with 02 other housemates (same house).
– 8% Discount: if you participate with 03 other housemates (same house).
– 9% Discount: if you participate with 04 other housemates (same house).
– 10% Discount: if you participate with 05 other housemates (same house).
FOR BOOKING: you only have to advance 500.000VND, the balance will be made on the day of departure.
+ Rowing on Tuyen Lam Lake
+ Private souvenirs, specialties and clothes fees
+ Another fees that do not include in the itinerary such as adventure games, meals, etc.